What is the best compressor for spray painting cars?
Automotive mechanics can use ELGi's single-stage direct drive piston air compressors for:
- Tyre Inflation – Compressors make the task of tyre inflation easy, and will help maintain safety and reliability of your automobile.
- Automobile Finishing – One of the most important steps of auto manufacturing is automotive finishing. The paint and clear coat serve as protective coatings to shield the vehicle from the elements. Improper automobile finishing leads to formation of thin films, dry spay, crater, bubble and ripples which further leads to weakening of the paint and the automobile becomes vulnerable to rust and decay.
- Air Tools - Most of the garages are shifting to air tools powered by compressed air due to their increased efficiency from the traditional electric powered tools. One of the major advantages of using pneumatic tools over electric tools is the light weight and lower operating cost.
Single and Two Stage Oil-lubricated Reciprocating Air Compressors
When would you use use a single stage single phase direct drive air compressor?
This small compressor can meet your car needs.
- Tyre vulcanising
- Spray painting
- Pneumatic tools
- Cycle shops and garages
- Small machine shops and fabrication workshops
- Community projects and more
What are the benefits of a direct drive air compressor?
- Built-in thermal overload relay for motor protection
- Motor withstands wide voltage variation – 180V to 230V
- Models available in 1 -2 HP with 45L, 100L and 160L tanks
- Plug and play system
- Portable and mounted on wheels for easy maneuvering
Single stage single phase belt drive 1,0 - 3,0 HP
What are applications can a belt- driven air compressor be used for?
- Concrete Batch Plants
- LPG Dispensing Units
- Utility Air In Petrol Pumps
- Small Manufacturing Workshops
What are the benefits of a belt- driven air compressor?Single stage belt driven compressors
- Slow running speeds
- Models available in 45L, 100L and 160L receiver versions
- Single and three phase motor options available
Download the Single-stage single phase direct drive brochure here.
Download the Single-stage single phase belt drive here.
Two-Stage Oil-lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
Finnco Compressors stocks the TS05 direct drive.
What are the benefits of a two stage air compressor?
- Energy efficiency and power saving
- Demand based utilization
- Unique integrated drive
- Optimized design
- Premium life cycle cost saving
- High efficient IE2 6 pole motor
- 44% more heat transfer area
What industries can you use a two stage air compressor in?
- Paint Shop
- Plastic Manufacturing
- CNC Operation
- Metal Fabrication
Download the Two-Stage Oil-lubricated Reciprocating Compressors brochure here.
Oil-Free: see Oil-free reciprocating
Posted: Friday 27 November 2020