Air compressor overheating? We can help
If you have any issues with your compressor Finnco Compressors can service it.
We will respond 24/7 to breakdowns. Contact us on 07 3474446.
We advise to get us to do regular maintenance of your compressor.
5 reasons why you shouldn't skip a service:
- Your compressor will not run as efficiently. If the compressor has blocked filters, for example, then the filter can't stop water and contaminants getting into pipework where it could contaminate your product or downstream equipment, the compressor will also waste energy fighting the pressure drops.
- Skipping a service could cause damage to the compressor as belts wear out, filters become ineffective and could cause an expensive breakdown and the loss of production.
- Regular maintenance extends the lifespan of machinery. Checking and replacing the oil and filters can prolong the lifetime of your compressor.
- The warranty becomes void if your compressor is not serviced according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Dirty sites are dangerous. They are fire hazards as debris, like dirty leaves, can clog up your compressor and cause fires. As part of our service, we ensure the compressor area is clean and free of debris.
The different seasons cause different issues to your compressor.
Spring will bring challenges like condensate and pollen but we can get it ready for the challenges that the warmer weather will bring.
Our experienced service technicians would do all of the below tasks for you, and more.
How to keep your compressor working effectively throughout Spring
Spring Clean, Check, and Maintain
Three words to keep your compressor working efficiently despite Spring and Summer’s challenges: Clean, Check and Maintain.
The pre-filters- if they are dirty we will replace them.
- The dryer: We will clean the condenser and check the refrigerant level of your refrigerant dryer.
- The oil/water separators will also be dealing with increased condensation through the warmer months so we will check their condition and replace ageing filters.
The compressors oil levels
The compressor room’s ventilation.
The air filter: make sure it isn’t clogged as spring brings pesky pollen.
The drain. Summer’s heat is going to cause condensate so we will make sure yours is working properly.