Oil-free AB Series
What are the benefits of ELGi's AB Series?
In designing the AB Series, ELGi has solved the issues that other oil-free air compressors have had- watch.
- Class-0 Certified As Per ISO 8573-2010. ELGi's Oil Free Series have consistent oil-free air meeting ISO8573-1 class 0 oil standards. Food grade material of air contacts metal surface inside the compressor ensures consistent oil-free air without metal debris. Pipes have special e-coating which ensures consistently clean and oil-free air along with optimized rotor clearances which ensures consistent air delivery
- Viable Microbiological Content Complying To ISO 8573-7:2003. These compressors discharge air with no microbiological containment, complying with ISO 8573-7 standard.
- Pure Water Quality Complying To ISO:10500-2012. To maintain the quality of water ELGi machines have a closed loop water circuit which eliminates the need for a RO system. This reduces power & maintenance cost for our customers and ensures pure water quality complying to IS:10500-2012
- Corrosion Resistant SS Rotors. ELGi machines use FDA approved stainless steel with proprietary coating which eliminates any chances of corrosion.
- Compact, Air Cooled Package. The cooling system with fans and larger cooling surface area enhances the cooling of hot air. The fan motor uses significantly low power. The integrated fan-motor assembly maintains low temperature thereby increasing life of the motor.
- Low Noise.
- Lower Maintenance Cost. The efficient rotors with best in class performance, single-stage operation, low operation speed and application-oriented design, lowers overall maintenance.
What industries is ELGI's AB Series suitable for?
- Air Separation
- Food And Beverages
ELGi also have oil-free rotary screw air compressors- find information about which is the best for your needs here- and also have oil-free piston air compressors.
We are proud to distribute ELGi compressors and accessories; check out the ELGi compressor range that Finnco Compressors distributes to Northland, Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty and the whole of South Island.